Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just to say...


...we hope you enjoy the photos of our amaryllis! We just had to share them with you because it is such a stunner.



We'd also like to thank you for the overwhelming response to our anniversary draw and update; thank you to everyone who has entered the prize draw and for the many orders we have received. We are continuing to update the website on a weekly basis so there should be plenty of vintage treasures for everyone! The draw is open until the 23rd of March so there's still time to enter if you haven't already done so - see the post below for full details or visit the website.

Here are a few of the latest vintage additions - the Comfy quilt has its original label and is immaculate.

This Victorian china is decorated with beautiful cherubs.

This big, bold and beautiful tin is perfect for the roses lover!

We'll be back soon with more news, until then, enjoy your days! Clare & Mike, Vintage Home.

3 comments:

  1. The Amaryllis is beautiful!
    It almost looks like it's been painted!
    What is the name of it? I fancy growing one of those...just my shade too.

    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! They look like candy canes.
    Happy Spring over there across the ocean--from another Clare and Mike from New York! (I think I can count the number of "Clares" I've ever met on my fingers and still have my thumbs left, LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the prettiest I've ever seen! Thank you for sharing with us! I am in love with that vintage throw made of 30's scraps.

    xx
    becky

    ReplyDelete