Thursday, September 14, 2006

Eiderdowns - Continued!



I just couldn't leave it there - I thought I should show you a few more photos of eiderdowns!



Of course, they'll all have to go back on the beds soon as it won't be the weather for taking them outdoors!

I'm sure this will get it out of my system once and for all! Although there's still many more hidden away in the cupboards etc!

Phew, all that lugging eiderdowns around has worn me out - time for a nap! This is what they're meant for after all!

4 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful, Clare!
    Enjoy your nap!...or has someone beaten you to it, there?!!
    Niki.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take that dreamy white bench for my back porch!!!!

    Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Clare and so nice to see your cat enjoying them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And I love your black kitty who looks so comfy there!

    tea
    xo

    ReplyDelete