Thursday, September 13, 2007

And the Winner is..?


A huge thank you to everyone who left a comment on my last post - such kind words from you all!! Well, all of the names were popped into hubby's tatty old straw hat (okay, I suppose a photo is necessary and it doesn't look too bad upside down!) and after a short speech and roll of drums (well, it was a grand occasion!) the winning name was drawn from the hat! So, congratulations to Monika - the treasure tin of goodies will be winging its way to you soon!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to Monika! Hubby's hat did a fine job and looks wonderful, it had to hold a lot of names!
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!

    Yes it did, didn't it - what a good job he's got a big head!!! Don't tell him I said so though...

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great box of treasures! Lucky gal for sure! Congrats to you for being featured! You so deserve it because your home is exquisite and so warm and cozy. Great job! Becky in California

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky monika! I forgot to say clare how gorgeous those cupcakes look. do you use just the regular food colouring? I can never get really good colours ( except yellow) from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare

    Congratulations to Monika! And here's to the next 12 months to you.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed your blog anniversary! Oh shame on me, many congratulations on a whole year of blogging, and here's to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Monika!
    (So will you be adding some tins filled with goodies to your website??!! For all of us who didn't win - we could at least BUY a treasure box!!! hehe)

    Happy Blogging for the next 12 months!
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Monika!
    I too live on a lane, but it leads up to the local primary school, no extra land.Still I feel a bit special having a lane to look out on!
    If you are selling the boxes of treasures, I would be interested too!

    ReplyDelete